Friday, May 11, 2012

Luna Blanca

I met the cast of GMA 7's newest soap Luna Blanca last Sunday. 

Camille and Chynna requested to see any articles that would come up from that afternoon's press conference. The two were very nice and down-to-earth  so who am I to say no. 

We are only connected through Twitter and I can't figure out a way how I can lead them to this article since our digital newspaper application has no social media sharing capabilities yet. Hence, this post. 


Please click on the photo to read the article and find out more about Luna Blanca. 

Happy Reading! Ü

UPDATE
Minutes after publishing this post, I figured out how to upload a photo to twitter from a PC. Sorry, techno-moron here so I thought I can only tweet a photo from a mobile phone. So anyway, I later tweeted this:


Camille, Chynna, and Mona Louise (I didn't know she tweets or maybe this is a fan page account?) retweeted and favorited it. Then, the sweetest of all sent this:


Contrary to the kontrabida roles she play on TV, Chynna is really nice and sweet.

Again, Luna Blanca is airing on Monday. Hope you will have time to watch it. ;-)

Happy Thought:
I am blogging again! :D

2 comments:

  1. i don't watch tv much so i don't the happenings anymore.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know why.

      It's because you're always online! :-D

      Thanks for dropping by again. ;-)

      Delete