Sunday, December 4, 2011

28-Day Blog Challenge

Hello December!

January is coming over pretty soon. For sure, I will be asked for some resolutions again. I know, I know. Since I won't be able to fulfil all of them, I only plan to succeed in at least one.

Blogging perhaps? Ü

I don't know really but I learned that it only takes 30 days to create a habit. Well, I only have 28 days before 2012. So let's see if we can make (a habit) and break (a record) on this challenge.

Well, one down! Ü Twenty-seven posts more to go. :p

Let's Go Blog, Mommy!

Happy Thought:
I'm excited.Ü

2 comments:

  1. baby is getting an early start to becoming a computer savvy.. yay.. good luck on this 28 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet lotte. he even knows how to turn on the PC now and he's not one yet. the thing is he's more fond of turning it off while his titos are on it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete