Monday, November 21, 2011

Forever 21 in Cebu

Crowd Frenzy

Queen City of the South's elite and fashionistas gathered Thursday night for the opening of Forever 21 outlet in SM City Cebu.

The two-level fashion store is the first F21 outside Manila further marking Cebu as the style mecca of the south.
A fashion show kicked off the exclusive pre-opening party organized by A-List Events group.

Fourth Row Seat
I'm no fashionista really. I think you have noticed that this is no fashion blog. I am thankful  though to get a last row seat. At least I got to sit down. :D
Closest View
Spare me for the photos. My camera phone can't zoom in. 

With the trendy items on the ramp, the crowd simply could not help but to quickly troop inside the store as soon as it was opened.

Yes, they are exclusive guests.
The Wide Counter
VIP
SM Prime Holdings President Hans T. Sy was there to cut the ribbon and window shop, too???  Hehehe
While they were busy shopping...
I was only left with this, my opening souvenir. 

I haven't shopped yet. I hate competing with the crowd. I did window shop though and the cheapskate in me was delighted to find some items below P500.  :) I'll try to post them here if I get my lazy butt to go back, shop, and blog again. :D

Have you checked the store yet? Please feel free to share your fashion finds.

Happy Thought:
I went out of the cave and started socializing again. :D

2 comments:

  1. they are open already?? wow, didn't know that. i try to avoid northwing whenever possible. you know.. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." nyahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @love2type: hahaha! you never fail to make me laugh. Ü thanks for dropping by. Ü

    ReplyDelete