Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crossroads

The day after I threw myself a challenge to blog everyday, our publisher advised me to again beef up my writing portfolio of hardcore news.

Well, I was asking her if I can do a part-time copy editing job for the editorial team but was instead offered to do in-depth news features for the paper.

It made me think. It made me ponder.

Is this destiny calling me to go back to what I do best?

I am now trying to recall why I left the news team five years ago. What I can remember so far is that I had a great time.

CDN 2006
My last  group photo with the editorial team.

For now, I only have one sure thing to beef up--- my blog! Ü

Happy Thought:
Journalists are only as good as their last story.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i check your blog again and soooo many entries.. you really go through with your plans. i find this difficult to do.. i make plans.. and then i change it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am actually struggling lol. thanks again lotte, for checking all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete