Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cebu Pacific: Budget Fares to Europe Soon!

Chatting with a friend based in London last night led to serious planning for me to fly to Europe. 

I went on searching for airfares that night to know how much I should save for that long overdue trip. 

Then, I found this today:

Please click image to enlarge.
My good friend Karen, who works as a flight attendant for Cebu Pacific, posted it on Facebook. 

What a coincidence, right?

I really look forward to this good news because for sure the money that I need to save would now be way too lower than initially planned. Hopefully. Ü

So for travel junkies out there, don't break those piggy banks yet and stay tuned for further announcement from Cebu Pacific. 

See you again in 2013, Europe. ;-)

Happy Thought:
Europe Here I Come! Ü (Thinking Positive)

2 comments:

  1. saving money for europe again next year too.. i thought cebu pacific was not deemed fit enough for europe's standards.. hmm. good news to budget travellers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! Nindot ni!
    If its a budget price, i'm in!
    :)

    ReplyDelete