Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Year, New Challenge

It's been a while.

The holidays left me defeated in my 28-Day Blog Challenge. No biggie. You somehow win when you lose. Looking back at the holiday blast I had, there's really no reason to fret. Besides, I can still throw another blog challenge for 2012. :D 

This time, though, I'll make it 30! Ü

Since I am still at a looking-back-feeling-so-blessed-and-happy mode, please bear if this blog would mostly go on retrospect. 

For starters and inspiration, let me share with you our first family photo for 2012 taken at the Moevenpick Resort and Spa Cebu. 

After all, surmounting life's challenges is easier with your family around.

Happy Weekend! Ü











Happy Thought:
Starting the New Year with Laughter. Happiness All Year Round! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment