Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lance's New Shoes

Florsheim Shoes

A power outage on a hot mid-afternoon led me and my folks to the mall today. Our initial plan was to only stroll and have ice cream. As we did our strolling, we ended up buying this new pair of shoes for Lance.

It's his 4th pair of shoes. Too many for a little fellow who can barely walk.

Actually, I was really planning to buy him some new kickers for his upcoming birthday. His feet grow really fast, which explains the number of shoes. I was looking for comfort, style, and durability that's why I checked on Florsheim, which has a wide display of nice shoes for kids below 12 months.

The store was on sale. So what can a great mommy do? Ü

His Granny protested at first because it is still expensive despite the discount. She doesn't want me to spend so much. Good thing his Tito came to the rescue, backed me up on my choice, and donated some money so it won't appear I overspent. Wise yeah?

Anyway, we really should get a pair as we have been trying lots of shoes on Lance for over half an hour. :D

To Lance, please make these shoes last for a year. Mwah!

Happy Thought:
He's got Florsheim. Ü

3 comments:

  1. yes, lance.. please do make these shoes last for a year at least. but if his feet stop growing already, i think that would be more of a problem... nyahaha..

    nice shoes and florsheim is a trusted brand... you can keep the shoes for lance little brother perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, Lance. no shoes from the ninangs. promise. See you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lotte: never realized that but you are right. hehehe lil brother.... i think my mom would kill me for another lil one in the house. hehehe

    @mommy neris: mare! are you blogging now, too? :D so happy to see your comment here. :)

    ReplyDelete